Weighing In

There is less of me this week! Isn’t that a weird statement when you think about it? I weighed in at 133.8 this morning and that means I was down .8 so almost another pound gone forever. I have lost 16.2 pounds since January and I have gone from a size 10 to a size 4.

It is not just the weight loss that has changed my body shape it is also the exercise. With out the exercise I would not be down so many sizes. I still have much work to do in firming up my body but I know that it is a process. I am very happy with my results so far and I feel so much healthier and fit.

It is so worth every bite I have not taken of junk food! I have no regrets about my journey this time!

Feeling great and moving forward.

1. Tish says:

Good for you! Doesn’t it feel mah-velous? You’re right, too, missed snack opportunities are not nearly so good as feeling good in your skin and looking good in you (smaller) clothes.

2. Leslie says:

Great job, Tami. You really set your mind to your goal and have made it happen. Keep up the good work, and the great recipes:)

3. Dawne says:

Wow, congrats! Size four? You are a tiny one! I made your Mexican Pork Tacos last night…yum!

4. Amanda says:

Wait a minute! You went from a size 10 to a size 4! Yes, please! I’ll take some of that! OMG, that’s fantastic!

Woo hoo you skinny momma you!

6. Carla says:

Congrats Tami! All your hard work is paying off! That must be very satisfying and rewarding for you. Good job!

How very exciting!!!! Congrats & you are doing it right! Yes, exercise is important along with healthy eating!

8. Genie@dietof51 says:

Wow, Tami, that is great! Sitting here in a size ten, it makes me think of the possibilities. You are a true inspiration!

9. Kat says:

Wow! Awesome Tami. You look great. And best of all you have done this in a healthy and sane way. And eating yummy food too. Perfect!

Great job! :)

11. sunshine mama says:

Hi! I got caught up on you a little. I loved your piece on eating while traveling. I’m looking at a seven day vacation and I do not want to blimp out while on it and so I will be looking at eating healthy AND bringing my scale with me so that I can have reality checks.

Your crock pot meal looks wonderful! Good job on 133.8

12. Keri says:

Congrats on your loss. You have inspired me to work out harder. I run but thats it and I’m still flabby and stuck at a size 10… lol. Size 4? you tiny little thing you ;)