Don’t you just love winning something? I know I do – it’s so exciting and when the package arrives at your front door it feels like it’s your birthday. I love that feeling – all happy inside, feeling special and anticipating what’s inside the package. Which reminds me of a cute little sign I saw recently in a gift shop. I had to take a photo of it.
I know one person who should be extra happy today and feeling like it’s her birthday.
That would be the winner of the CorningWare Give-a-way!
Congratulations Biz you won!
Biz from My Bizzy Kitchen left this comment :
“I love Corning Ware – my Mom had it and I bought several pieces after moving out. I’d love one with a lid though – I tend to drop them! I’d love to make my cauliflower mac n cheese in it.”
Buy some cauliflower Biz and make room in your kitchen cabinet for your new CorningWare!
Drop me an email with your shipping address information and a phone number so CorningWare can send your package.
In case you missed this from my last post here it is again!
Let me know what topics you are most interested in by voting for the top three or more topics you would most like to read about – just list the corresponding numbers with your comment. Note that many topics are applicable to everyone regardless of what type of food plan you are following.
- Buying Bulk Foods & Spices
- Meal Planning
- Pantry basics for a plant based diet
- Packing lunches
- Cooking Ahead / Batch Cooking
- Reasons for eating a plant based diet
- My favorite cookbooks and resources for a plant based diet
- Traveling and eating healthy /plant based
- Eating out and making healthy choices/plant based diet
- Apps and websites that are helpful for healthy living/plant based
- My favorite healthy/plant based recipes or meals that we repeat again and again
- Budget friendly ideas/meal plans and strategies
- Food finds and favorite things -edited to add this one!
I’m ready to blog my way through 2014 – thanks for being here with me!
Thanks to everyone who takes the time to vote!
What are you doing this weekend?
How different would your day be if you started it out like it was your Birthday?