Deliciously indulgent, easy and elegant.
These are so easy to make and they look impressive. Try dipping slices of oranges too.
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Chocolate — at least 70% dark chocolate
- Fresh Strawberries with stems intact
- Rinse strawberries and set on paper towels to dry. It is important that they be completely dry before you dip them.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments, stir and when chocolate is smooth it is ready for dipping.
- Holding each strawberry by the stem dip it in the chocolate, let excess chocolate drip off in the dish, place on a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper.
- Let cool, may be placed in the refrigerator to set the chocolate. They won’t retain their shiny look because we don’t use any added fat but they still taste amazing!
Be sure to check out our Amazon Affiliate Page where we share many of our favorite small kitchen appliances, kitchen tools, food products, books and fun things for the grandchildren! Thank you for your support!
We are pleased to announce that if you live in Canada we now have an Amazon.CA Shop Page. We have matched up as many items as we can from our US shop page. Ocassionally there are differences in brands and or packaging size.
The full address is Amazon.ca/shop/nutmegnotebook
We are also Holland Bowl Mill Affiliates. The 15 inch Holland Bowl Mill Cherry fruit bowl has a permanent home on our kitchen island. It’s beautiful and useful. The heart shaped bowl makes me happy – I love everything heart shaped! We use our 15 inch Beechwood bowl to chop our salads everyday. Eating a salad for one meal every day helped me lose weight and become a size 4. I still eat a salad for one meal a day but now it’s a Big Beautiful Chopped salad and it helps me stay a size 4! See the Chopped Salad Blog Post to find out how you can incorporate a chopped salad into your daily food plan and how you can get a FREE MESSALUNA KNIFE with your Holland Bowl order when you use our affiliate link as well as free engraving and free shipping.